Nikon will be streaming online photography courses for free for the entire month of April.
All 10 classes are available at the Nikon School can be viewed for free with classes ranging from 15 minutes to over an hour. The classes usually cost between $15 and $50.
Each class is taught by a professional photographer and provides in depth lessons which will help you take better photos. All you have to do to sign up is to follow this link.
Classes offered include:
- Photographing children and pets
- Hands on with the SB-5000 speed light
- Environmental portraiture
- The art of making music videos
- Macro photography
- Dynamic landscape photography
Leave a Reply